Pages

Thursday, June 4, 2015

Feminine Floral

Happy Wednesday! or is it Thursday? Sorry, totally can't remember because I'm on SUMMER VACATION!!! (And yes, I am 100% rubbing it in).

I've been pretty MIA on this blog here of late; I actually had these pictures taken at least two weeks ago! The past few weeks have been a total whirlwind for me - lots of new BIG changes happening in my life that I can't wait to share with everyone!

Anyway, on to the good stuff...









Floral Vest - Brooklynn's - Similar here
Peasant Tank - Branches - Similar here
Dark Denim - Old Navy - Check it out here
Gold Sandals - Rue 21 - Similar here
Statement earrings - Charming Charlie - Similar here


Honestly, my favorite thing about this outfit is the comfort factor. I've always preferred flowy, feminine looks over extra structured pieces, so this look really embodied my style! When I saw this floral vest hanging up at one of my favorite boutiques, I knew it had to be mine. I may or may not feel like I belong at Woodstock...or I guess Coachella would be more time appropriate ;) Add a colorful accessory or two, and you've got an easy bohemian look for an affordable price! I've linked all brands on this post.


Hope you all are having a beautiful week!


1 comment:

  1. This is so pretty, love the floral pattern! Excited to hear about your exciting changes! :)

    ReplyDelete