Pages

Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Exciting news!

Hey everyone!

So I have some awesome news that I've been waiting for the perfect moment to share with the world, and the time has finally arrived!

(and no, it's not a baby).


Drum roll, please...



After 18 months of confusion, frustration, and lots of prayer, I am thrilled to announce that I have accepted my very first teaching job! I'm going to be an inclusive special ed teacher for a group of precious 7th graders, and I could not be more excited to take this next step in my teaching journey.

The road to this point hasn't always been easy, and I regularly found myself questioning what God's purpose was for my life. After a few months of going back and forth about what I was meant to do and getting absolutely no where, I gave in completely. Instead, I chose to trust that God would put me precisely where I was meant to be; worrying would do nothing to change that fate. People would ask me what my plans were for the following school year, and I would simply respond, "I'm waiting for God to tell me!" And he did. He is so faithful.






I could not be more excited for this next adventure. 

2 comments:

  1. Congrats, how exciting!! That is so awesome! We are in a waiting and trusting season right now so this is very encouraging to hear! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally thought this was an announcement for Baby Sansing. I must say I'm relieved because I expect a call with lots of squeeling before you post anything like that on the inTRAnet.
    Hannah

    ReplyDelete