Pages

Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Top 10 signs you're obsessed with your dog

Admit it, guys. You're in love with your furry bestie. You may be a tad obsessed with your pup if...


1. You've caught yourself having full length conversations with your dog. In public. with onlookers.

 

2. You regularly leave social events three hours early because you "don't want him/her to be alone for too long."

So...you about ready to come home?

3. You buy your dog the most expensive food you can get your hands on yet are still munching on fast food for every meal you eat. 



4.  You get a little offended when you're not allowed to bring your dog with you to a family function. Example - "What do you mean I can't bring my dog to the birth of your baby?!"



5.  You always value your personal space, except when it comes to your dog. Then come on over, precious!



6. When your dog greets you with a big smile on her face and you melt every.single.time.



7. Your Instagram account is basically dedicated to your dog.
 


8. You feel legitimately guilty for leaving them home alone while you're at work.

She's very upset, obviously.

9. You're basically a volunteer paparazzi for every cute thing your dog does. 



10. You consider them a part of your family!

"And this is my doghter, Raleigh!"


2 comments:

  1. Soooo cute! I am most definitely a paparazzi for my dogs, lol! I swear they give me a look sometimes like "Really? MORE pictures?" :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg YES this is so me!! I seriously have guilt trips when I leave the house... I just feel so bad leaving that sweet face! Raleigh is so so so adorable!!

    ReplyDelete