Pages

Thursday, March 5, 2015

Thursday Thoughts

Happy Happy Thursday! Today, I'm teaming up with Meagan from Beautiful Things for a fun link up! Enjoy!


Beautiful Things
I think...

- It's only Thursday? REALLY?

- Yesterday's weather was the biggest tease. Highs in the 70's yesterday, freezing rain today. #pityparty

- ALTHOUGH it could be worse. I went to school in Boone, NC where the weather is completely insane all year round. Insane as in, "Wow, I could literally go swimming in the mall parking lot right now." Not kidding even a little.

- New goal for this month: I will learn how to cook more than just spaghetti.

- If I have a coworker call me down ONE more time thinking I'm a student, I might go crazy. Oy.

- I just finished a book series this past weekend, and OMG, you would have thought the characters were real people. I get so sad when it all ends.

- Anyone out there getting the "it's time to have a baby" comments from family members? I don't understand! 6 months into our marriage, everyone insisted we were far too young to even think about kids. Now, one year into our marriage, people are expecting me to pop out a baby any day now. When did I cross the baby threshold, y'all?!?!

- It's only a few more weeks 'til spring and beautiful, sunshiney weather. I'm SO excited.

- Speaking of beautiful weather, I think it's high time for another adventure.


Thanks for reading!

9 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh I am the SAME way when I finish a book series! I'm all sad and I don't know what to do with myself! LOL aren't the baby comments great? ;) It's like, Ummm we'll decide when we're ready, k?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. PREACH! It gets especially bad when a family member announces their pregnancy, and then everyone turns to look at you... haha

      Delete
  2. No way you went to Appalachian--ME TOO!!! SO true with the weather...nothing like snowing the week before spring break!! I am right there with you crying over the book series---I have done that WAY too many times!! Thanks for linking up!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Shut up! That is crazy! Small world :) I graduated in 2013!

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh girl, YES to the baby question! We've been married a year and a half now and it's all. the. time. Especially from my mother-in-law... driving me crazy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I live in hickory which is pretty close to Boone :) small world!

    ReplyDelete