Pages

Monday, March 9, 2015

Latest Bargains

Happy Monday!

Well, kind of happy. This time change thing is for the birds. I woke up this morning feeling like I had been ran over by a truck! I'm plotting to have my entire workplace protest time change. No, totally kidding...maybe.

This past weekend, I found some awesome deals at a very unexpected place. I try to avoid clothing shopping in an effort to save money, but I couldn't help but drag (literally) my husband into Rue 21 to check out their latest deals. I know, I know, Rue 21 is definitely a teenager brand. However, they have always been my go-to place for trendy accessories and clothing at a ridiculously affordable price. And when I say ridiculous, I mean cheaper than Goodwill ridiculous.

By the time I left the store, I managed to pick up three dresses, one pair of sandals, and a pair of leopard canvas shoes. Wait until you see my total cost, y'all...




1.  Navy Striped Skater Bow Dress




Anyone who has spent more than five minutes shopping with me knows that I am a sucker for bows. I would put them on everything if I didn't look completely crazy! The nautical feel of this dress, matched with the feminine touch of the plunging bow back, made me fall in love without a second thought. I simply could not leave without it, and for the price, I didn't have to!

Regular Price: $16.99
What I paid: $5.20

Get it online here! Fair warning though - it's A LOT cheaper in stores. 



2. Polka Dot Tunic



Ok, so it's a tunic on me. I'm a bit taller than the average gal (5'7), and while I could pull it off as a dress, it's just slightly too short for my taste. If you're any smaller than me, you can absolutely rock this as a dress. My favorite thing about this look is the v-neck and pockets. Even though I paid basically nothing for it, the product looks well made and sophisticated. No complaints here!

Regular Price: $17.99
What I paid: $5.20
Available in store only




3. Floral Baby Doll Dress with Bell Sleeves




I am in loooooooove with baby doll style dresses. They are so comfy, yet so chic! With this dress, though, the colors and bell sleeves are what really sold me. I have nothing in my closet that looks anything like it, and if you've seen my closet, you know that's quite an accomplishment. It's the perfect feminine look for spring, and with its affordable price tag, I just couldn't pass it up.

Regular Price: $17.99
What I paid: $5.20
Available in store only



4. Leopard Canvas Shoes




I've been looking for a new pair of leopard shoes for the past few months. The ones I bought from Target 3 years ago were literally falling apart before my eyes, but I couldn't bear to throw them out before finding a replacement. Thankfully, I found them at Rue 21 for an awesome price!

Regular Price: $16.99
What I paid: $3.00
Available in store only


5. Gold Dusted Sandals



It's ironic - I was just telling Kyle that I needed to be on the look out for a neutral pair of sandals for spring. Fast forward about thirty seconds, I found these beauties! My favorite part about these sandals is the ankle strap. To me, it makes the sandals look a little nicer than the average pair you'd find elsewhere. And for the price? I just couldn't resist!

Regular Price: $16.99
What I paid: $3.00
Available in store only



And the total cost is...

$21.60! 




P.S. - Keep in mind this is technically a junior's store, so you'll probably need to buy a size bigger than usual in clothing.


XOXO,

1 comment:

  1. I can't get over how cheaply you scored all of this!! It's impressive! Loving that Old Navy dress - the bow is just too cute!

    ReplyDelete