Pages

Tuesday, March 17, 2015

My Lip Stain Obsession

Have I mentioned that I'm addicted to lip stains? Because I am. I really am.


I'm usually low key when it comes to make up, partially because I am terrible at putting it on. Ask me to do a winged liner, and prepare to fall on the floor from laughing so hard. Yes, it's that bad. When it comes to lip color, however, I tend to gravitate toward bold colors. I love to make my lips pop with a deep red or a bright pink, and with my go to lip stain brand, I can rely on it to be extra pigmented, creamy and long lasting. What's not to love?



What is this brand, you ask? Meet Jordana Twist & Shine Moisturizing Balm Stain!





Price: $2.99 at Walgreens



In the past, lip stains have always dried my lips out. Thankfully, I stumbled across the Jordana brand, and it does the exact opposite. It works as both a lip balm AND a stain, so you get that super pigmented color without the flakiness that dry lips usually bring. I've bought just about every color, but my go to color is honey love. It's the perfect neutral to throw on when you don't have time to dig for a certain color in your purse. ;) Check out the different color choices in the picture below:











What favorite lip stains do you have? I'd love to hear!






2 comments:

  1. I have a lipgloss post going up tomorrow! :) I've never tried Jordana before but you can't beat that price!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great minds think alike! :) Jordana is an awesome brand, totally recommend their mascara too!

      Delete