Pages

Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Black & Creme

Hello, pretty people!


Is it just me, or is this week going by exceptionally slow? We basically had a two week vacation here in Atlanta due to snow, so maybe I'm acting a bit spoiled, but if today gets any longer I may start growing gray hair (yes, I tend to be dramatic).  To break away from the mundane day-to-day activities that a work week can bring, I chose to style one of my favorite tops:








I have a major love affair with anything flowy and feminine, and this sweater is all of the above! The multicolored ruffles add the perfect touch to make this top a real eye catcher. I've worn it a few times now, and I get compliments every single time. This is a great transitional sweater for winter to spring - it's warm enough to keep you cozy in the winter months, yet light enough to wear on a cool spring day. Add a statement necklace, and you're out the door with an easy, comfy, and stylish look. What's not to love? For more cute clothes at an affordable price, check out www.Brooklyn's.com!


Hope you have a {speedy} week!



1 comment:

  1. You are adorable! Love the necklace. I couldn't rock that outfit because everyone would say I was preggers. So I'm jealous of you girls that can!!!!

    ReplyDelete