Pages

Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Pretty Palazzos

Hello, beautiful people!

I hope you all are having a wonderful week filled with plenty of sleep, stress free work, and lots of free lunches.

Dare to dream, right? ;)


Today I'm talking my newest obsession: palazzo pants. I've always gravitated toward sixties inspired style, so when I first set eyes on these wide legged beauties, I knew they belonged in my closet. One of my favorite things about this trend is how bold all the prints are! They are truly a statement piece and can be easily paired with a simple top and boho accessories like a tassel necklace (check out this super affordable one here).









Oh, and did I mention how comfortable they are?! It's basically the equivalent of wearing your pajamas to work - and getting away with it.  No exaggeration. I snagged my pair from a local boutique, Brooklynn's, for only $29.99. Check out similar styles here.

Disclaimer: The pants are so wide legged that I actually tripped on them. more than once. in front of many onlookers. Anyways...#klutz

What trends are you loving this spring?

2 comments:

  1. Ooo those are so pretty! And I'm all about pants that feel like I'm wearing pj's to work, holla! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love them but feel like i would look weird in them!!!! Self conscious. slightly!

    ReplyDelete