Pages

Thursday, April 16, 2015

Baby Bucket List

Hey, hey!

My husband and I have long debated on when the best time was to have a baby. We've gone back and forth between now, a few years from now, in our thirties, etc. Babies are a huge blessing from God, and I want to be able to welcome that {non-existent} kid into our life with zero reservations. To me, it is an injustice to your child if you are constantly dwelling on what you missed out on because you became a parent. I don't want that for myself or my family, so that means we have a lot to accomplish before the time comes.

Disclaimer: I am by no means hating on people who do have kids, nor am I stating that you can't still accomplish your goals with a child. This is just a fun blog post, y'all!


1. Travel to Europe -Leaving in September!
2. Reach "Platinum" status at Carnival - AKA go on more than 76 days of cruises
3.Visit New York and California again
4. Pay off our house
5. Establish a set work out and healthy living routine
6. Speaking of "healthy living," learn how to cook!
7. Try a Michelin star restaurant in Japan
8. Learn how to play guitar - yes, I want to be Taylor Swift sometimes. or Joan Jett, actually.
9. Plant and maintain a garden
10. Adopt a primarily vegetarian/vegan diet
11. Find my "niche"...and hopefully said niche will provide a paycheck :)
12. Gain a larger audience for my blog
13. Learn to like black coffee
14. Travel to Alaska
15. Grow my monogramming/vinyl business
16.  Participate in a marathon
17. Develop a steady base of friends in Georgia
18. Learn to rely on my bike and two legs more than my car
19. Live in a Spanish speaking country for an extended period of time
20.  Develop some passive income for my family
21. Start a business that allows Kyle and I to work from home
22. Become fluent in Spanish
23.  Volunteer regularly at the local animal shelter
24. Go on another ridiculously expensive trip abroad - for free. Blog post on that here.

This list is only going to continue to grow I'm sure, but it's good to have an idea on paper (or blogger) of what I would like to do, experience, and accomplish. :)


What are your goals?

No comments:

Post a Comment