Pages

Thursday, April 9, 2015

Thursday Thoughts

Guys...IT'S ALMOST FRIDAY!!!!! #thankyaJesus

Today I'm linking up with Meagan from Beautiful Things to discuss what's going through my mind at this very moment.

Beautiful Things


Prepare yourself for lots of randomness.

I think...

//I need to be somewhere tropical...now. My fam and I just booked a cruise this morning, but it's still ten months away! Boo!

// Kyle and I are going to Olive Garden tonight, and I've literally been staring at the menu all day in anticipation. Is that weird? Dang it, it's weird.

//How do the girls in the Zumba videos look so happy and beautiful the whole time? I look like a wet dog when I do those work outs. A wet dog with zero rhythm.

//Speaking of Zumba...**Checks to see if abs have appeared yet** Spoiler alert - they haven't.

// I've adopted a primarily vegetarian diet this week, and it's actually not half bad! I may stick to this thing for a while...

//Only 53 more days until school's out for the summer! Not that I'm keeping track of it or have a countdown on my phone or anything...

// I'm beginning to realize how animal-obsessed I am. I don't think I could be any more in love with my puppy, Raleigh! She's the funniest.

//Also, you should probably read this...



Love love love,

No comments:

Post a Comment