Pages

Thursday, March 26, 2015

Flower Child

Oh haaaay, Thursday!

We're almost to the weekend, thank goodness! Next week is my school's spring break, and I am so looking forward to a staycation with nothing to do and nowhere to be (cue the John Mayer song reference). Maybe it's just the "old lady" in me, but traveling over school breaks can become kind of exhausting. Sometimes it's just nice to relax in your own home, ya know?

In the look below, I decided to style a new dress I posted about here a few weeks back. Aside from the awesome price tag, I adore this dress because of the flowy, bohemian feel. Call me a flower child at heart, but I've always gravitated toward a laid back, hippie inspired look. I just love how effortless it feels!

I styled the dress with simple accessories: my go to black leggings, tall black boots, and a few gold embellishments to match. It's quick, easy, stylish, and comfy.

Disclaimer: Kyle took these pictures of me about ten minutes after I woke up from my afternoon nap (yes, I am still a child), so excuse my groggy eyes.











Floral Baby Doll Dress Similar
Black Leggings here
Black Boots Similar (HOLY good deal!)
Gold Accessories Similar


Hope you all have a fabulous weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Oh how cute, LOVE the blue, so pretty! Hope you enjoy your staycation next week! :)

    ReplyDelete