Pages

Monday, November 10, 2014

Weekend Shopping Finds

As y'all probably know, I am a bargainista through and through. I rarely spend more than $20 bucks on anything! You'd think this would make me pretty picky on what I buy, but what most people don't realize is there are PLENTY of awesome, stylish sale items out there; you just have to know where to look. For me, I find a ton of good deals every week - the hard part is convincing myself not to buy all of them!

 This weekend, I was on the hunt for stylish, neutral colored necklaces. I wanted to find jewelry that would go with most outfits, especially when I was running late to work or just didn't have time to plan out a head to toe outfit. With my husband in tow (against his will, maybe), I went to the local mall and a few other stores. I found the jewelry that I wanted and maybe a few other things, too:



Woven Necklace from Von Maur:


Retail Price: $16.00
What I paid: $10.00




Graphic Tank from Von Maur:


Retail Price: $24.99
What I paid: $6.00


Milky Stone Statement Necklace from Charlotte Russe:


Retail Price: $6.00
What I paid: $5.00




Gold Feather Bracelet from Charlotte Russe:


Retail Price: $6.00
What I paid: $1.99




White Sweetheart Skinnies from Old Navy:



Retail Price: $34.94
What I paid: .87 cents 
(and yes, I actually bought them at Old Navy - brand new!)



Ladies, never underestimate the power of a little bargain shopping.


XOXO, Bailey

1 comment: