Pages

Thursday, November 13, 2014

Wednesday Date Night

Hey, love bugs!

How's everyone's week going? IT'S ALMOST FRIDAY! I'm definitely ready for a relaxing weekend filled with family get togethers, church, movie watching, and sleeping in. As much as I enjoy my job, it's always nice to not have a schedule to abide by, don't you think?
 
Last night, my hubby and I went out for a weekday dinner date. We had grand plans to go to our favorite hibachi restaurant and enjoy some sushi together. When we walked in, the place was filled to the gills and the wait was over two hours! So guess where we ended up? WAFFLE HOUSE! Not exactly what we had imagined for a romantic night out, and I was probably a little overdressed, but we had the best time just enjoying each other's company and indulging in some waffles and hashbrowns.
 
It just goes to show, it doesn't matter where you are; it matters WHO you're with!  

 
Warning: Subject in pictures is not as pale as she appears (I SWEAR)



 

 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment