Pages

Sunday, November 2, 2014

Fall Weekend Wear

Happy November, everyone!

How was everyone’s Halloween? In true “old married couple” fashion, Kyle and I stayed in, watched scary movies, and passed out candy to the kids in our neighborhood. Call me crazy, but I always have the best time when I’m just hanging with my hubs at our house. It’s the little things for us! 



It’s officially fall weather in Atlanta (I thought it would never come)! The air is crisp, the trees are nearly bare, and piles of gold and orange leaves are all over my yard. This is my favorite time of year – not only for the stunning scenery, but for the new outfit choices. For those who know me, you know I am addicted to a good pair of leggings and a chunky sweater. This weekend was finally the time to break those pieces back out again! I've been bundled up in comfy sweaters and riding boots all weekend long to try and beat the cold. When I woke up this morning for church, I knew that trend would have to continue.

 Jesus still loves me in oversized sweaters and leather leggings, right? Here’s hoping!













Chunky Cream Sweater - Goodwill - similar style here 
Faux Leather Leggings - Bongo - Peep them here
G.H. Bass & Co Black Leather Boots - old - similar style here
 Michael Kors Medium Satchel - old - similar style here
Leopard Infinity Scarf - old - similar style here


Hope you all have a fabulous start to your week!


XOXO, Bailey 

No comments:

Post a Comment