Pages

Thursday, October 30, 2014

Comfort & Coffee

For those of you who don't know much about the education field, being a parapro requires you to wear a lot of different hats. One minute I'm stuck in an office doing endless paperwork, the next I'm on the floor trying to restrain an angry six year old! Basically, I come to work with the knowledge that I will do something totally unexpected that day.

Of course I aim to look professional when I go to my job, but in my career field, comfort (and a whole lot of Starbucks) is an absolute must. I wanted to establish a look that separated me from the students (I work at a high school currently and I look their age!), but also something that was trendy and comfortable. Old Navy, one of my favorite places to shop, carries a ton of great work clothes for a girl on the go. Check out my OOTD:








High Waisted Black Skinnies - Old Navy - Check them out here
Sweater Knit Long Sleeve Top - Old Navy - Check it out here
Red Fleece Infinity Scarf - Old Navy - Check it out here
Grey Studded Flats - Old Navy - Last Season
Denim Waisted Jacket - Canyon River Blues - Last Season

What are you rocking to work these days?

XOXO, Bailey

No comments:

Post a Comment