Pages

Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Election Day Recap!

Hello Hello!

How is everyone? Since it was election day today, my school had the day off! WOO! I spent the day running errands, catching lunch with my hubs, and shopping at the mall (and voting, of course!). Since I had the day off, I was able to rock one of my favorite Mean Girls inspired graphic tees. Maybe it's a bit "pre-teen" of me, but I love a good graphic top. What better way to express how you're feeling that day?! Hint - I was feeling a bit dramatic!

One trend I am really loving this season is the denim vest. It takes any simple outfit to a whole new level! Whether it be to give your look a little more edge, or to dress down a typically formal piece, these vests will definitely come in handy this season. The one I'm wearing below is actually from Goodwill! When old styles are suddenly fashionable again, I absolutely recommend looking in your local thrift store. I found ten different denim vests to choose from when I went searching (literally!). I paid 3.50 rather than fifty bucks, so I'm a happy camper and my bank account isn't suffering for style.







Denim Vest - Goodwill - Similar style here
"You Can't Sit with us" top - Forever 21 - Peep it here
Black Skinnies - Old Navy - Peep them here
Leopard Loafers - Target - Similar style here
Kate Spade Crossbody in Dark N Stormy - Old - Similar style here

P.S. - Don't worry, you can definitely sit with me. :)




1 comment:

  1. So cute!! Adorable style! Thanks for the follow I followed yours as well!
    XX,
    ErinNicole

    ReplyDelete