Pages

Wednesday, May 6, 2015

~**KrAzI**~ in Kimonos

MAN, the title of this post is so lame. I just couldn't resist adding the ~*middle school flair*~ because of its lameness. I'm kind of weird sometimes. Anyway.


This past weekend, I was finally able to break out this adorable kimono.  I just knew it was going to be one of my favorite pieces the moment I laid eyes on it, and guys, it did not disappoint.  One of the things I love about this look is the fringe at the bottom of the kimono. It gives it such a edgy, sixties vibe! Pair it with a chunky necklace and some embellished sandals, and you're out the door with a cute & comfortable look.

Random Note: My dog was definitely convinced the fringe was her new play toy. Pet owners - you've been warned.

#diva

Kimono - similar here, Destructed Jeans - here, Gladiator Sandals - here (ON SALE!), Necklace - similar here, Aviators - similar here


What trends are you loving?

1 comment:

  1. Love that, so pretty! LOL I could see my Yorkie going after those tassels, he likes to chew on anything like that on my clothes- tassels, ties, buttons...

    ReplyDelete