Pages

Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Hat Lady in Training

It's true, everyone.

I want to be a hat lady SO bad!

I follow countless bloggers who rock a hat with nearly every outfit, and y'all, it's giving me major hat lust (is that a thing?). For the most part, I'm gravitating toward hats that are creme & black or white & black. They go with just about everything, so I can pull one out whenever I'm having a bad hair day or just feel like adding a statement piece to my look. I've found a few contenders from Target that I'm looking to add to my wardrobe, but in true Bailey fashion, I can't decide which is my favorite. Maybe I should buy them all?! ;)

Check out a few of my favorites below:


1. Black Ribbon Floppy Hat - $14.99 - Get it here


 2. Women's Stripped Floppy Hat - $14.99 - Get it here


 3. Panama Hat with Bow Sash - $14.99 - Get it here


4. Fedora with Black Bow Sash - $12.99 - Get it here


 5. Straw Panama Hat with Aztec Print Sash - $12.99- Get it here


Which are your favorites?



2 comments:

  1. Oh I love hats! I've been told I look good in them but I always feel silly wearing one for some reason! I love the black and white one, so cute and stylish!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love #1 and 4! They would go with anything and everything!

    ReplyDelete