Pages

Thursday, February 12, 2015

Thursday Thoughts...

Happy Thursday!


Today, I'm linking up with Meagan at Beautiful Things to share a few of my random Thursday thoughts! Enjoy!

Beautiful Things




I think....

*I am SO flippin' excited to get on this cruise ship. Seriously, y'all, I'm getting to spend an entire week away from work, stress, technology, the works. I'M READY!

*The new Walking Dead episode should start working...right.meow.

*Speaking of t.v., I cannot believe Netflix aired season 3 of House of Cards for a full thirty minutes...and then took it down. #whyGod

*My coworker told me my pants looked appropriate for spring time. It's still winter...#oops

* Sushi sounds glorious right now. And chickfila. and movie theater popcorn.

*You shouldn't let your 9-5 get in the way of your dreams!


Hope you all have a wonderful day!




4 comments:

  1. Um i am ready to get on the cruise ship!!! What time are we leaving 😀. Rock those spring pants! Winter is overrated.
    p

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there, stopping by from the link-up! Ooo a cruise, sounds so fun!! LOL at the pants comment, I so want to be wearing Spring clothes right now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. um all of the food you mentioned sounded DELISH. have SO much fun on that cruise ship----sounds like a dream :) thanks for linking up today!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The cruise sounds awesome! And amen to that last thought! Let's all be adventurers!

    ReplyDelete