Pages

Monday, February 2, 2015

The best drug store mascara EVER (that you've probably never heard of)

As a full fledged girly girl, I can admit that I have always had a major love affair with mascara. I literally can't walk into the local Walmart without walking out with a new one to try! I've found a few over the years that I loved, but the one I am about to show you is, by far, the best I've ever tried. And even better, it's a cruelty free brand! Hooray! Ladies and sassy gentlemen, may I present to you...


Jordana Best Lash Extreme Volumizing Mascara!


Price: $2.99 (no, that is not a typo!)

What I love most about this mascara is that it gives me that falsies look with little effort. One coat of mascara on each eye leaves my lashes looking so long and thick; and since I have naturally blonde lashes, the black color makes them look even more striking. It's definitely my go to eye product, both for a night on the town or when I'm just in a rush to get to work on time. And in case you were wondering, yes, it does last all day with minimal smudging! In the pictures below, I compared my drug store mascara with the well known Urban Decay Perversion mascara. For each eye, I applied only one coat. Check out the results (and excuse my awkward eyeball pictures):

Perversion

Jordana

 As you can see, Jordana gives a much longer lash with its first coat. Don't get me wrong, Perversion does awesome work, too, but Jordana takes it to a new level! Check out my lashes from another angle...

Perversion

Jordana


With Perversion costing twenty two bucks and Jordana only costing three, I think I know which one will be my go-to mascara. :) You can pick it up at your local Walgreens!


What do you guys think?!


No comments:

Post a Comment