Pages

Friday, January 9, 2015

Staples and Statements

Thank God it's Friday Night
 
& I just-just-just-just-juuuuuuuusttttt
 
 
GOT PAID.
 
 

{Yes, that was an Nsync reference.}
 
Side Note- How did we not catch on that Lance Bass was gay back then?! Shame on us.
 
 
I don't know about y'all, but I am SO excited for the weekend! The first week back from Christmas vacation is always the hardest, so when the weekend finally rolls around, I am one happy camper.
 
Kyle and I usually keep the weekends pretty simple - dinner at one of our favorite spots, movie marathons at home, long walks with our dog, late night coffee, book store visits - that's about it! While some may say that's boring, we always have a great time. We pretty much grew out of our "partying college ways" errr, in college. Now we're content to be old people. Don't hate!
 
For the weekend (and pretty much every other day of the week), I like to keep my looks cute and comfortable. A good staple piece, some eye catching accessories, and a wedge boot have basically been my uniform for the duration of winter.  The look below totally incompasses my style preferences!
 





 
Old Navy Terry Fleece Dress - Similar style here
Rue 21 Red Rose Statement Necklace - Similar style here
Kate Spade Cedar Street Colorblock Shoulder Bag - Similar style here
New Direction Black Wedge Boots - Similar style here (ON SALE!)
 
 
Oh and just so everyone's clear - I will never, ever EVER post stuff on this blog that the average woman can't afford. I'm not going to play it off that I have a ton of money to blow on material goods, because I don't. I'd rather have my house paid off! When I show you similar pieces to what I'm wearing, rest assured that nine times out of ten it will be well within your budget (except for purses - because I am a complete sucker for them). Not encouraging bad spending behavior over here!


Love you forever and ever,
 

No comments:

Post a Comment