Pages

Friday, January 2, 2015

After Christmas Bargains

Hooray for Friday!


So I've been meaning to write this post for a few days now, but I've just been so busy - being completely lazy. Seriously y'all, I've slept til noon, watched one too many Dr. Phil episodes, read books, you name it. Productivity simply was not on the to do list - until now!

On the 26th, my mom asked me to meet her and some family at a local outlet mall for some after Christmas shopping. My husband was totally confused, understandably. "You just got tons of gifts yesterday. You need to go shopping already?!" Little did hubs know, you can find the best deals the day after Christmas. And when I say good deals, I mean like I may move Christmas a week forward in our family to save all that extra cash (kidding, kind of). Check out what I managed to snag:


1. Old Navy Terry Fleece Dress

 
Original Price: $29.94
What I paid: $10.00



2. Bailey Blue Polka Dot Dress w/ Full Skirt


Original Price: $56
What I paid: $3.99
And yes, I was a fifties housewife in another life. 



3. Baccini Ruffle Pleather Jacket in Grey Ghost 


Original Price: $64
What I paid: $7.99



 4. Cathy Daniel's Polka Dot Blouse 

Original Price: $48
What I paid: $7.99



5. Old Navy Little Black Dress


Original Price: $29.94 
What I paid: $8



6. Old Navy Matte-Crepe Top in Fan the Flames 

Front of Shirt
Back of Shirt

Original Price: $29.94
What I paid: $6


 7. Old Navy Gold Buckle Black Loafers 


Original Price: $29.94
What I paid: $8.00



Total Price: $288 
What I Paid: $52 bucks!



Hope you all have a beautiful start to the new year, 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment