Pages

Friday, December 19, 2014

Seasoned Saturdays

Happy FriYAY, ladies!

Can you believe Christmas is less than a week away? I feel like this season has completely flown by! This particular Friday is more exciting than most, because after today I get two weeks off from work. Being in the education field really has its perks ;)

This past weekend, Kyle and I went out for a fun day date. Honestly though, our idea of a "fun date" is a little different than most. We explore our town, go look at vacant houses to get ideas for our own home, and run a few errands. We have the best time doing absolutely nothing, and that's one of the things I love most about our relationship!

For my look that afternoon, I wanted something both comfy and season appropriate. I've been itching to break out my red tights for the holiday season, and this seemed like the perfect opportunity!









Blouse - Old Navy - similar style here
Skirt - Forever 21 - peep them here
Tights - Forever 21 - peep them here
Purse - Kate Spade - similar style here
Boots - G.H. Bass - similar style here
Earrings - Charming Charlies - similiar style here



Happy Holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment