Pages

Monday, July 6, 2015

Vegas Recap

Blogger? Is that you?

I haven't posted anything in forever it seems! I've been preparing for the upcoming school year, and that, among other things, has gotten in the way of my writing. I'm back now! :)

A few weeks ago, I went to Vegas with my husband and his family. Kyle's parents (who are incredibly generous) offered to pay for our entire trip: food, flights, hotel, EVERYTHING. They're awesome. It was such an interesting place! I'm not much of a gambler, but I still had a great time. Lucky for us (slightly sarcastic), we were there during the Electric Daisy Carnival, so we were pretty much constantly surrounded by craziness. It made the trip more memorable, though! ;) Here are some photos...

Mandalay Bay

All our pools!












While we were there, we saw Criss Angel's "BeLIEve" show. My husband and his brother are definitely lovers of magic, so this performance was right down their alley. Not gonna lie, it was pretty impressive! I wanted some shots of the actual show, but the security guards were looming down the aisles and threatening to kick people out for taking pictures, so I figured it wasn't worth the risk. What can I say? I'm a rule follower, haha!




Anyone out there ever been to Vegas? What did you think?!


No comments:

Post a Comment