Pages

Friday, April 24, 2015

Friday Favorites

Oh hayyyy, Friday! So lovely to see you again.



Today I'm linking up with The Farmer's Wife and September Farm to share a few of my favorite things. Enjoy!







This week, I'm loving...


1. Good ol' H20


Over the past month or so I've pretty much completely cut out soda and instead opted for water. AND MAN, it's made an epic difference. I used to have headaches every single day, and now my headaches are basically non existent.  It's amazing how different a person can feel just by making a conscious effort to not constantly consume junk food.




2. Halter Swimsuits


Love this bikini


Not that I ever need a new swimsuit since I'm collecting a entire drawer full of them, but I am loving the new halter trend for bikinis. It's a fun, chic, and modest twist on your typical two piece, and I love that I can find it in pretty much any clothing store nowadays!


3. The Tiny Home Phenomenon

Interior of a 387 sqft solar-powered cottage manufactured by Palm Harbor Homes. Tour the house here so cute!
Only 387 sq ft!
I can literally feel my relatives rolling their eyes at me as we speak, but I think it's SO cool that people are taking such a minimalist approach to living. In my experience, lots of clutter and unnecessary items often leave you stressed and neglectful of the more important things in life. When you cut out all the stuff you don't actually need or even want, you find yourself free to experience the more important things in life (people, travel, good food, better experiences, etc).




4. Ridiculously adorable animal pictures


HAHAH!!!!

Yes, I'm kind of a loser. You know you laughed.


5. THIS.




It's always nice to be reminded that God has you where you are for a reason!




Hope you all have a BEAUTIFUL, sunshiney, picture perfect weekend!


Love love love you,

1 comment:

  1. A few years back I cut soda out of my everyday drinking habits, and I am so glad I did. I can't even drink it without cringing now, after drinking water for so long it's hard to drink something so sweet. I do like La Croix though, no added sweeteners to that sparkling water.

    ReplyDelete