Pages

Thursday, January 15, 2015

A Pop of Red

Hooray for Thursday!

This week has gone by SO fast! I love waking up feeling like it's Tuesday and realizing you're almost done with your work week. As if this week couldn't get any better, on January 18th, Kyle and I will be celebrating our one year wedding anniversary. I can't believe how fast a year has flown by. People always tell me your first year of marriage is the hardest, but I think it was the best year of my life. We will probably celebrate by going down to Atlanta for a nice dinner and some exploring - we're saving the real celebration for our anniversary cruise next month. :)

ANYWAY, enough of the sappy stuff - The outfit below was something I paired together for an afternoon out with my hubs. It was FREEZING out, so I knew a warm, cuddly scarf was a must. The downside of those kinds of scarfs though is feeling like the rest of my outfit was drowning in it. I needed a pop of color to outshine the scarf, and my red cowboy boots were just the ticket! I actually got lots of compliments on this look, and I felt warm and stylish all day long.







Gap Polka Dot Boyfriend Blouse - Similar style here (ON SALE!)
Rampage Walden Red Boots - Peep them here (ON SALE!)
Levi's 535 Leggings - Similar style here (Style "Indigo Affection" ON SALE!)
Loose-Knit Fringe Scarf - Similar style here (ON CLEARANCE!)






No comments:

Post a Comment