Pages

Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Imma Take your Grandma's Style...

Happy Tuesday, everyone!

It's only 10:46 a.m. as I'm typing this, but already, it's been a great day. I got a full eight hours of sleep, I had time to grab a venti iced caramel macchiato before work, and my entire house smells like peppermint, just in time for Christmas. It's the little things that bring great JOY!

On Sunday, I decided to style one of my grandma's blouses that had been abandoned in her closet for a few years (or decades). Vintage clothing has always been something that I've gravitated towards, and I am 100% willing to dig through a heap of old clothes to find that "diamond in the rough" that I can rock with my style today. I adore a quality structured blouse that you can dress up or down, and this top completely surpasses my expectations! Plus, the pleated front and the buttons on the back definitely add an air of sophistication.
 what's not to love? 
Props to Gran for having great taste in clothes!





 
 
 

 
No forreal, ask your grandma, can I have her hand me downs?





 
Until next time...
 
XOXO, Bailey

No comments:

Post a Comment