Pages

Saturday, December 27, 2014

Cozy Christmas

Happy Saturday, everyone!


How was everyone's Christmas? Mine was lovely, but busy, busy, BUSY! Since Kyle and I just got married, we are still getting adjusted to sharing Christmas with both of our families. Traditions changed in a lot of ways, but we (and our families, thankfully) took it in stride and still had a great time! For Christmas day celebrations, I was beyond over getting dressed up for parties. For my look that day, I chose something that was both stylish and comfortable. It worked like a charm and I got lots of compliments (while feeling like I was still in my pajamas!)

One of my favorite things about this outfit is that the core pieces are mostly stuff I've had for years! I love taking an old piece of clothing and totally transforming it by adding unique layers. The red sweater I borrowed stole from my mom's closet, the tunic I bought for my first "big kid job" at age 17, and the flats I spotted at a consignment shop back in college. Kyle always calls me a hoarder for never getting rid of my old clothes,  but this is exactly why I keep them!





Red sweater - vintage 
Patterned Tunic - oldie but goodie
Woven Necklace - similar style here
Faux Leather Leggings - similar style here
Tory Burch Reva Ballet Flats - Peep them here
Kate Spade Cedar Street Color Block shoulder bag - Similar style here


Hope everyone had a relaxing, fun holiday!




No comments:

Post a Comment